This is another of our family favourites and is a great twist on traditional Lasagna.
2 Sweet Potatoes Peeled and Sliced Evenly
1 cup Tasty Cheese Grated
250gms Beef Mince
1 1/2 Cups Passata
1 tsp Dried Oregano
- Brown mince in a pan.
- Add passata and oregano mix well and simmer for 10 minutes.
1 Egg Whisked
175gms Greek Yogurt
125gms Sour Cream
1/2 Cup Tasty Cheese Grated
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Preheat oven to 160°C fan forced.
- In a rectangle oven proof dish layer meat, sweet potato then white sauce and repeat two more times.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Bake for approximately 1 1/2 hours or until potato is soft and top is brown.