This is a great recipe for either a family quiche or mini quiches for entertaining. Substitute frozen pie crust for frozen short crust pastry and use a muffin tray.
1 Frozen Savoury Pie Crust
1 Cup Tasty Cheese Grated
4 Rashers Short Cut Bacon Diced
1 Small Onion Diced
1. Preheat oven to 160° fan forced.
2. Cook bacon and onion in a pan until bacon is translucent then place in pie crust.
3. In a bowl whisk egg, milk and cream then add to pie crust.
4. Sprinkle cheese over top.
5. Bake for approximately 30 mins or until egg mix doesn’t wobble and top is brown.
Serve with salad.