Potato bake with ham & cheese is a delicious twist on the traditional potato bake and easy to make. A great accompaniment or just by itself that the whole family will enjoy.
3 Potatoes Peeled & Sliced Evenly
8 Slices Ham
2 Cups Grated Mozzarella Cheese
3 Short Cut Bacon Rashers Diced
1 Tbls Dried Parsley
3/4 Cup Cream
- Preheat oven to 160°C fan forced.
- Whisk cream and eggs and set aside.
- Fry bacon and set aside.
- In a casserole dish layer 1/3 potato, 4 ham slices & 1/2 cup of cheese and repeat.
- Place fried bacon on top of cheese and sprinkle parsley over, layer final 1/3 of potato and top with remaining cup of cheese.
- Pour cream mix evenly over the top.
- Cover and place in oven, bake for 1 hr then remove cover and bake for a further 30mins.