Do not be fooled by the word Meatloaf, this is a cheap, easy and delicious meal that the whole family will love.
1/4 Cup Bread Crumbs
250gms Beef Mince
1/4 Cup Milk
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Dried Basil
1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
1/2 Cup Passata
1/2 Cup Grated Tasty Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 160°C fan forced.
2. Place bread crumbs and milk in a bowl and let soak.
3. Add mince, onion, garlic, basil, egg, mozzarella and Worcestershire sauce to the bread crumbs and mix well.
4. Press mix into a shallow casserole dish.
5. Spread passata on top and sprinkle tasty cheese.
6. Cook for 1hr or until cooked through.