These muffins are a healthier snack to help with those sugar cravings. They are so delicious that you wouldn’t even know that they are healthy. I dare you to stop at just 1 i know i can’t!
Mini Patty Pans/ Mini Muffin Cases
2 Cups Wholemeal Self-Raising Flour
1 Cup Choc Chips
1 Cup Milk
1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 Cup Honey
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 160°C fan forced.
- Line a muffin tray with muffin cases.
- In a bowl whisk milk, eggs, olive oil, vanilla and honey. Then add flour and choc chips and mix well.
- Add a teaspoon full of mix to each pan/ case, these rise quite a bit so you don’t need to fill them.
- Bake for approximately 10mins or until a skewer comes out clean.
You can make this recipe even healthier by using light milk and dark choc chips instead.
This is one of the few snacks i keep in the house to help me on my healthier life change.