Cheesy Garlic Bread is an easy and yummy side dish for any meal. I will do this recipe in two parts, the butter and the Cheesy Bread.
The butter is enough for 4 x the amount of bread. I roll the remaining butter in baking paper and freeze then just cut off sections as needed.
200gms Butter Softened
1 Tbls Dried Parsley Flakes
5 Cloves Garlic Crushed
1 tsp Dried Thyme
1 tsp Dried Chives
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
CHEESY GARLIC BREAD
I use 2 Vienna Rolls cut in half length ways but you can use any rolls or bread of your choice
1 Cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven or grill to 140°C fan forced.
- Place bread in oven upside down on baking paper and toast until crispy then remove from oven.
- Spread the untoasted side generously with the butter and sprinkle mozzarella evenly on top.
- Place back in oven and toast until cheese is browning.