Cheese Filled Meatballs In Sauce
Cheese filled meatballs are an easy and affordable way to feed the whole family.
250g Beef Mince
1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs
500g Can of Tomato Soup
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Italian Herbs
50g Processed Cheddar Cheese cut into 1cm squares or 1 Cheese Sticks cut into 1cm lengths
1. Preheat oven to 160°C fan forced.
2. In a bowl mix mince and breadcrumbs
3. Roll mince in approx 1inch sized balls press a hole in the middle and place a piece of cheese in then push mince around cheese to completely cover and roll back into a ball.
4. Place meatballs in a casserole dish.
5. Pour can of soup over balls and add garlic and herbs. Carefully with a spoon roll meatballs around to make sure they are fully covered with soup.
6. Place in oven covered for an hour – stir gently every 20 mins.
7. Uncover and cook for another 20mins.
Serve with pasta of your choice or veggies.
If you like this recipe you may also enjoy –