Baked Potatoes are my favourite cheat meal. So easy but so so bad.
2 Diced Short Cut Bacon Rashers
1 Cup Grated Tasty Cheese
2 Tbsp Sour Cream
2 tsp Butter
Powdered Chicken Stock
1. Preheat Oven to 160°C fan forced
2. Prick potatoes with a fork a steam/ boil until soft.
3. Put slits 1cm apart in potatoes that go 3/4 the way through
4. Place potatoes on a baking tray put 1 tsp of butter on top of each potato and sprinkle with chicken stock powder.
5. Place in oven and bake until crispy on the outside.
6. Fry off diced bacon pieces.
7. Place half of cheese and half of bacon on top of potatoes and sprinkle with chicken stock powder and place back in oven until cheese is melted and crispy around the edges.
8. Remove from oven, plate up and top with remaining cheese, bacon & sour cream.